- You are responsible for the content that you post.
- Your comments and any User Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of The Annuity Store, its affiliates or its employees.
- The Annuity Store does not verify the accuracy of information posted by others on this site, and The Annuity Store does not endorse or necessarily agree with any public opinions, statements, or comments made on this site.
- All content posted by The Annuity Store on this site is the exclusive property of The Annuity Store and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
- Our linking to other sites does not mean we endorse their content, and use of any third party sites is at your own risk.
- The materials on this site are not intended to provide legal, tax, financial, or other professional advice. Please contact your legal, tax, or financial professional for guidance about your individual situation.
When communicating with The Annuity Store via this site, please remember to:
- Be kind and respectful of others and do not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
- Avoid posts that are threatening, confidential, fraudulent or that use profanity or any other obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language.
- Avoid posts that break any laws, violate any of this social media site’s rules or that encourage others to do so.
- Be yourself and do not attempt to impersonate any other party or disguise the source of the information you submit.
- Safeguard privacy and avoid providing or soliciting personal information that could be used to identify, track, contact or impersonate you or another person.
- Respect the privacy and choices of others.
When allowed by the social media network, The Annuity Store reserves the right to remove any posts that violate these requirements.
The Annuity Store reserves the right to:
- Modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site, or to notify you of changes to the site.
- Block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing any of our social media pages for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right to remove posts, links, and other content at any time in our sole discretion.
The Annuity Store maintains certain social media profiles but is not affiliated with any social network. As a result, your privacy governed by the policies and practices of the social networks in which you are also participating.
If you allow certain information to be available in your privacy settings, The Annuity Store may use this information to understand and improve its social media use.
The Annuity Store employees and contractors who use the site are reminded that such use is governed by The Annuity Store “Social Media Policy.”
Please contact us at http://new2014.theannuitystore.com/ and/or at email@example.com or (800) 825-6094.
We may at times provide links to articles or websites that are provided by third parties. We believe these sources to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed by The Annuity Store and its affiliates. It is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for the purchase of any product, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet your particular needs.
The information on this site is being provided as a general source of information only and is not intended to offer you specific financial guidance. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, it is not intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that The Annuity Store, its affiliated companies, and their representatives and employees do not give legal or tax advice. Before you make any decisions regarding your financial situation, please consult a financial professional or tax/legal professional to discuss your individual circumstances and objectives.